Welcome to the Columbus Regional Health Department of Pharmacy

Pharmacy Contacts

Pharmacy Administration 706-571-1495
Director Debbie Nowlin, R.Ph 706-660-2757
Assistant Director Lynn Chestnutt, PharmD 706-571-1738
Clinical Coordinator Jon Kennedy, PharmD 706-571-1754
Drug Information Coordinator Lisa Boothby, PharmD, BCPS 706-660-6295
Pharmacy Practice Residents 706-571-1843
Midtown Medical Center
Drug Information Center
Inpatient Pharmacy  
Central Pharmacy 706-571-1496/97/98
Surgery Satellite Pharmacy 706-571-1753
8 Main Satellite Pharmacy 706-571-1754
7 Main Satellite Pharmacy 706-571-1711
6 Main Satellite Pharmacy 706-660-2483
5 Main Satellite Pharmacy 706-571-1762
Central Pharmacy Coordinators Shirley Clark, R.Ph. 706-571-1951
Perry Vajda, PharmD 706-320-8689
Outpatient Pharmacy  
Outpatient Operations Coord. Sherry Martin, PharmD 706-321-3770
Ambulatory Care Pharmacy 706-321-3777/78
Primary Care Resident 706-321-3752
MMC Outpatient Pharmacy 706-571-1992
Family Practice
Family Health Pharmacy


Regional Hope Pharmacy
Oncology Coordinator Sheree Tolbert, PharmD


Heath Department
Community Health Pharmacy

Long Term Care

Retail Pharmacies
Retail Pharmacy Svcs Director Tom Nowlin, R.Ph.

Pediatrics Pharmacy 706-660-2555
Stadium Pharmacy 706-291-4255
Tower Pharmacy 706-660-2600
Residency Administrators  
Director, Drug Information Residency Program  Lisa Boothby, PharmD, BCPS 706-660-6295
Director, Practice Management Residency Program 
Director Primary Care Residency Program  Kimble Jenkins, PharmD, BCPS 706-320-869
Director, Pharmacy Practice Residency Program Debbie Nowlin, R.Ph 706-660-2757
Coordinator, Pharmacy Practice Residency Program
Mandy Mock, PharmD
As the region's leading provider of healthcare, Columbus Regional Health has touched the lives of most of the children and adults in this region through its comprehensive network of services. Located in the West Georgia city of Columbus, Columbus Regional was established in 1986 as a not-for-profit health services organization, but its roots can be traced back to 1836 when the local hospital was a small wooden building on the banks of the Chattahoochee River.