Getting to the Neuroscience Center at Midtown Medical Center
View Columbus Regional campus map
View Larger Map
Follow the directions below to the Columbus Regional Health campus.
• If en route from I-85 South (from Atlanta) take I-185 south near LaGrange approximately 40-45 miles.
• Take 22/80 Exit (J.R. Allen Parkway). Drive west toward Alabama. Take Exit #1 – Downtown Columbus. This exit will bring you onto 2nd Ave. Follow 2nd Ave. to the fourth traffic light.
• Turn left onto 19th Street. (This turns into Talbotton Road.)
• After the second traffic light take the second right onto 8th Ave. to enter the Columbus Regional campus.
• If en route on Highway 80/22 (from Fort Valley, Macon, etc.)
• Continue on Highway 80/22 to Columbus Downtown Exit #1
• Take Exit #1 – Downtown Columbus. This exit will bring you onto 2nd Ave.
• Follow 2nd Ave. to the fourth traffic light. Turn left onto 19th Street. (This turns into Talbotton Road.)
• After the second traffic light take the second right onto 8th Ave. to enter our campus.
• If enroute on I-85 North (from Montgomery)
• Take the US 280/US-431 toward Opelika/Phenix City.
• From 280 after crossing bridge. Take left onto Veterans Parkway. Turn right on 11th Street then turn left onto 5th Ave.
• Follow 5th Ave. then turn right onto 19th Ave.
• Take HWY 520 north to Richland.
• Stay on Rte 280 until it intersects with Veterans Parkway (4th Ave.). Columbus Civic Center will be on your left.
• Turn onto Veteran’s Parkway and follow it north.
• Turn right on 11th Street and then turn left onto 5th Ave.
• Follow North Ave., then turn right onto 19th Ave.
From Griffin/Thomaston Area
• Take Rte 19 to Thomaston
• Take Rte 36 to Woodland
• Stay on 36 to Waverly Hall
• Take Alt 27A to Columbus
• Stay on 27A, pass the mall ( on right) and St. Francis Hospital (on left). Continue on 27A until it intersects with Veteran’s Parkway, turn left.
• Take a left on 18th Street
• After the second traffic light take the second right onto 8th Ave. to enter our campus
At Midtown Medical Center, parking is available in guest parking areas directly across from the main entrance of the hospital on Center Street and at the 18th Street entrance. Valet parking is available at the Center Street parking area.
Please visit the Web sites of our other facilities for specific location information.